Thread: Crazy video
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Renaissances Dude

That's some documentation Med. My macho saying that I'd a whooped up on him if he narrowly missed me, hell, I run into scenes like that it real time now and within about 5 seconds, I realize what could very likely happen is that in chasing someone like that, I'D probably hit someone and be left saying, "But he...I was....didn't you see that guy that....someone had to...." all the way to the pokey.

Course that's now that I'm a little (emphasize little) more grown up. Once when I was about 30, some kid in a hopped up Chevy cut me off and then flipped me off when I gave him the "WTF!" look so I gave chase in my '76 Rabbit w/ 5 speed (surprisingly fast car) -- he tried to shake me going down allies and stuff, he had more raw speed, but my brakes and handling were better so he couldn't shake me, then he pulls into a gas station, where inexplicably, about 5 of his buddies were hanging out. I jumped out and got in his face hard. Miracle I didn't get jumped, I was crazy mad on adrenaline, plus I was more mature and bigger than the guy so I think they figured as long as I wasn't bangin' on their buddie, they'd let it play out.

Jeez, I'm lucky I didn't get a ticket or worse. I could see getting a couple days in the slammer over that kind of reckless, vigilante driving. Like I said, I'm a little more calm now.