View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 05:25 PM

I have to tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by diametricalbenz
Only 3k miles and you want to sell it already?
I was selling some land in St Augustine...World golf Village..the money I needed for the land was sizeable...Now the guy, that wanted the turf makes alot of money..but alos spends alot of money...He has to have the land...but he tries to qualify for a loan...but his ratios are off..So to lower the income-to-debt ratio..he has to dump the car from the equation.

He is a great guy..but out there and is loving every minute of it! He pawns the piece of dung on me in the deal.... thus eliminating the Aston_Martin trouble...It has 12 cylinders...and 19" tires and he claims it is the fastest production car...what a smoker! Well, I dont like it and I have a gentlemens agreement with him to hold the sorry thing for him till he gets past this transaction....But if he doesnt come thru....I am hiring a car-broker for the automobile and getting rid of it that way....he will be surprised to find out that I curbed the lowest part of the front spoiler...opps! Sorry I swear the spoiler is only slightly higher than the pavement...Oh well! Let's talk Mercedes Diesels...now these are the funs ones...I like the tinkering around bit with the older ones...sort of like a jigsaw puzzle that you never finish.......One final note...

Last edited by iceman3876; 10-28-2005 at 05:30 PM.