View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 12:02 AM

NO ACCIDENT EVER
WOOD EXCELLENT NOT A SCATCH, NO DUST
SEATS EXCELLENT! Their is just a slight minor, so small barely noticible mark from the seatbelt on the right side of the drive seat. NOT NOTICEABLE UNLESS YOU LOOK FOR IT.
Everything has been taken care of. THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST W140 IVE EVER SEEN. The W140 are definitly better quality than the W220. I gave back my new 2000 S500 within 5 months or so and got this baby. ALWAYS HAND WAXED and vaccummed. The floor mats have always been covered. SMOOTHEST RIDE OUT THERE. I recently went to go, just for fun, see a 400SE. The car has 55,000 miles and my S-class was better than it. You cannot stop this car. This car produces 315 HP,faster than the W220. If you are looking for a W140 this is the one. You will not be desipointed. Make me a reasonable offer and I will try and consider it. The car has xenons, tints, obsidian black paint (NEVER BEEN TOUCHED UP), always been garged, never driven in snow. Always clean and has been serviced by certified MB technicians. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS CAR. IT IS A BEAST. I can go on and on. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!