View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 01:24 PM

Tom: I have tried to find a 6.5 Suburban, but unfortunately like you say - it's difficult. I did see one diesel Tahoe for sale. As for fishing, you gotta try fishing up North for 3.5-4ft long lake trout....whoo-hoo!

aamiggia: I'm aware of the options - that's why I stated I was looking at a Terrano and Hilux, which are both RHD's - meaning they were imported.

boneheaddoctor: Haven't heard that fix, but I'll keep it in mind if I end up in a 6.5....

TX76513: again, very hard to find. I've only SEEN one driving around up here.

aklim: As I mentioned in the first post, I'm simply looking for what is considered the best SUV diesel, not opinions on why I would want one...however, I have a wife and three kids, and family trips across the country in an SUV that I could convert to veggie oil would be VERY economical. Also, diesel is only .10 more than gasoline up here...

83-240D: too rich for my blood, and I can't imagine driving across Canada in that new INternational 4x4, although it looks like a really fun beast!

300sdlguy: and like I mentioned first, they're hard to find. The only one's I have seen up here are rust buckets from out East....