View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaDiesel
I know families like this all too well. People think because a person is your sibling or a even a parent, that they have your best interest at heart. Bull*****. Most people only care about themselves.

You're a good person. And with all due, respect, your brother in law seems like a scum bag.

That's just my somewhat dis-respectful opinion.

Pete
I keep on trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting very hard.

My sister and he are one and the same. He is pussywhipped and does whatever she wants, so maybe it's not all his doing. He just doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

When we were growing up and struggling because of my fathers infidelity, my little sister was spared most of the necessity because my older sister worked 3 jobs to make ends meet. As did my mom, so she more or less was pretty normal.

Over the last 12 years, since my neice was born, she has been pretty much given everything. Cars, $$$$, house, education, plus everything my neice ever needed. By me and my older sister mostly, plus my father and late mother. My father and I bought them(down payment and closing costs) the house that they live in now.

Now she's a nurse and her husband is a stay at home dad, who goes to school at night, trying to be an EMT.

He tried to go to CPU school a few years ago, bu turned out to be useless at that. Incidentally, my father signed the loan for him with Sallie Mae, which they pay.

Whenever they get in a financial jam, they always aske me or my father, but I've never noticed his family help out. Nice people, I just think he's burned them before so he doesn't ask.