View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Re: Ads. Yep, that's the tradition. If you like it, stick with it. Even XM has ads on some stations--the ones I don't listen to. But it is the primary reason that I'll stick with XM. I don't mind paying not to hear advertising for propecia.

Secondarily, I like the large array of styles of music and other stuff that are always available. Thirdly, under most circumstances I no longer listen to recorded music in my car, so XM simplifies my life--no book of CD's to shuffle through.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I sure don't care what people choose to listen to or how they listen to it. Except for stealing artists' royalties, but that's another topic for another thread.

Bot

Actually I do care, and I appreciate you spending the time to tell me why you like satellite radio. If you feel this way, so do others, the key is are there enough of you to sustain the model and make the stock worth more $$.

As to the little jab about artists' royalties... that was pretty smooth. I'll feed your jab by posting this: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1