View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 02:28 PM
All Star User

More STALLING...

It happened again. I started my car up this morning, I reversed it out of the garage. Once i put it into drive and got up to the street....the car stalled and started rolling. It almost rolled into the ditch...brakes didn't work well with the stall, had to stomp the E-brake or I would have been in the ditch. I kept trying to restart it, no body home....Some passerby's helped me roll it back to the garage in Neutral. COuple minutes later, it started up again and drove fine....what's going on here?

If it stalls again, I'm going to put this thing is neutral and push it down a cliff and let it land at SilverStar Mercedes in Surrey. Bastards told me my car was fine...

Silverstar is a crappy mercedes dealer, don't ever go there. 2 weeks ago, my wiper's rubber split during a rainy day and it was getting dark. I went their and picked up a new wiper blade...$35 plus taxes. It was raining hard, so I asked them to help me so it would be quick, they said no, you'd have to pay for Labour...alrite, fair enough. Then I saw this covered area on back where I think they wash cars, I asked if I could park there and change the blade, they were like no, and they wouldn't turn the light on. Like all i'm asking for on this rainy day is if I can get some shelter to change my WIPER blade! It was raining so hard, and I was dressed up. If I didn't change my wiper blade I woudln't have been able to get onto the freeway, and see. They didn't care, told me to go to a gas station, and that's exactly what I did. I've had bad experiance with them, anyone else dealt with them?