View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 04:12 PM

Thumbs up

I went for an another road test after i discovered than i unplugged the wrong line going to the transmission and it's not slipping anymore...
From there the problem wasn't the transmission or the k 1 or 2...i decided to clean the VCV, lubed it and reinstalled it....didn't works...
I removed it again, reopened it and saw than the spring wasn't in place, fixed it, reinstalled the VCV...plugged the vacuum gauge, try ajusted the VCV on one side, on the other side and...Drummroll...nothing...F"*$*"!"?*!*$*CK
So i decided to recheck all vacuum line...
then i checked the line to the transmission oups, i got something here...nothing from the VCV but here yes a very beautiful 17" so i decided to played with the throttle and the arrow on the gauge moved down!!!
After this little moment of happiness(actually, i danced in the middle of the street) i played with the bolt on the VCV and i been able to set the pressure just a little bit under 15"(read that somewhere) putted full throttle and i obtained a reasonnable 8". i went to a road test, everything plugged of course and it wasn't bad at all, a little rought but its not slipping any more... From there i parked the car on the sideway, went under couples of time and now everything is just fine, not perfect but i'm so proud of what i did...i'll finish it tomorrow...but i cannot take all the credit so thank you guys for helping me
KarL