Thread: Fs: 1993 400e
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 03:27 PM
NoDubs

This photo was taken in the winter (obviously). Since then I have installed clear corners and I removed the horizontal grille strips. I have the original amber corners in perfect condition.

As for dents there is right above the 400E badge on the trunk. It's the size of a golfball i'd say. It happened in February this year in a Blockbuster parking lot, it was a hit and run. There is a small dent on the front passenger side quarter panel, barely noticable.

The front spoiler is cracked in 2 places. I think the previous owner may have hit a curb when parking. Nothing major, you may be able to see it in the picture.

The interior is immaculate. Only imperfection would be in mats. They are a little stained. I treat the leather frequently. The steering wheel leather is getting worn and is cracking. Everything else is pretty much perfect.

The car has not been in any accidents. All body panels are in great condition.

The only problem I have seen mechanically is a problem starting in cold weather. It takes a few attempts to turn over when the temperature is 19F or less. I have only had this problem a few times.

Let me know if there are any more questions.