View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 09:21 AM

For whatever reason people do not install chains and cogged belts correctly on a regular basis. Not worth thinking about really. Just correct the problem properly. I even examined a car they had put it on wrong on purpose to sell the woman more work. Something along the lines the car would explode if she took it from the dealership. I took a quick look and told her to have her lawyer give the dealership a call. Why should she pay me to rectify what she had already paid the dealer to do? Pretty sick out there and makes it pretty bad for the honest mechanic. If for some reason you cannot repair your own car start looking for one. They are out there but it is up to you to find them. You also want high skill level. Also watch personal recomendations. For some strange reason some people appear to like being abused. As strange as that seems. I have always wondered about that. When we were in business we always treated other peoples property like it was our own. We were always busy and people trusted us. Another strange thing was we also made far more money overall even though our billing was honest.

Last edited by barry123400; 06-28-2006 at 09:35 AM.