View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
I don't give a damn what happens to some murderous bastard collected on the field of battle who is not a citizen. Waterboard the mofo, I don't care.
B
I sure a lot of people didn't care what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany. Some probably thought they deserved what they got as well. The trouble with that is it's all fine and good until you aren't on the right team anymore and you are on the recieving end of these measures. Just be sure to remember you are with us or against us because you no longer have any legal protections. If old Georgie or Donny doesn't like the cut of your jib you are done for. I don't see the value added or need to give up our rights to deal with the terrorists. They are criminals pure and simple and there are means in place to deal with them just like any other murderers.

At the end of the day I'm sure this measure will accomplish its primary objective that being to intimidate any opposing viewpoints. From that point of view I'm sure many will find the United States a more peaceful and agreeable place.

Last edited by MBlovr; 10-17-2006 at 11:16 PM.