View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Dieselsüchtiger

36ish hours till I set out for florida!

It is currently a blizzard here. I cleaned out the trunk and back of my car in prep for the trip, checked and topped off all fluids, inspected the engine compartment/belts/etc....its running great. Went and had the tires all rotated and balanced, so thats all set. I'll be heading to Lansing, MI tomorrow night, then Sunday morning my fiance and I will be heading down I75 for as long as we can take it, then we'll stop for the night, and finish the rest of the trip the next day. We're going to try to make it past at least Atlanta in the first leg of the trip. So about 900 miles. We're headed to Dade City, FL and will be going to Orlando on either Tuesday or Wednesday when we're down there, and then to Clearwater at some point too. We come back sat/sun.

Here's to no things breaking along the way!

I also bought two 32oz jugs of the PowerService DieselKleen stuff to see if it helps my mileage any....I'm going to do one whole bottle for the first fillup, then half a bottle for the next two. I've been getting about 22 on the freeway, hopefully warm weather and the powerservice will bump it back up to the 25-27 I usually get.
'09 Sprinter 3500 Winnebago View - 62k (OC - 67k)
'13 ML350 Bluetec - 95k - dad's (OC-98k)
'01 SL500 - 103k(km) - dad's (OC-110,000km)
'16 E400 4matic Sedan - 148k - Brothers (OC-155k)