View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:01 PM

Someone out there has to support the dealers so when the majority of us need a cheap part they are still there.. There are many opinions but a superior alignment is available from well equiped dealers.
I believe it means using a hydralic spreader bar tied to the computor to pre load the front end.
A lot of alignment machines will not upload a program unless one is used. In my opinion not many independant shops have them.
Since my closest dealer with one is probably 500 miles away. I just found a tire shop with an older FMC four wheel alignment machine. It will bring up the information without the bar attached and they have done several 123 cars for me. All the other alignment machines in my area will not load a program up for the 123 cars. I imagine it is the same for the 126s. Seems to have worked out okay for me so far. Maybe not the best solution but better than no alignment check at all . I have no wear patterns that indicate the front ends are out yet to date. They were all out quite a bit when first taken in though.

Last edited by barry123400; 04-24-2007 at 05:07 PM.