View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Strong, silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklim View Post
True. What I don't see is what it matters where he works. In your experience, is one profession more prone to this than the other? Just like the priests, there are more good ones than bad ones. My only beef with the RC Church is the way they covered it up which tells me that their talk of the truth, morals, etc, etc, is a bunch of hogwash since the top brass is involved in the cover up.
The profile for the typical child molester is: white, educated and professional.

That is not to say that there are no child molesters who are uneducated and/or of color.

Just look at the guys who were busted in the NBC series. Most were highly educated men.

This moron fits the typical profile though.

The sick part about this undercover sting is when the perp is talking how he is going to be "gentle" to the 5 year old girl so that she is not hurt when he penetrates her. Unless he has a pencil-thin *****, the physical difference between a grown man's penis and a little girl's vagina is so disproportionate as to make it nearly impossible that she will not suffer physical injury.

I've seen pictures of med-legal exams and the tearing caused by the penetration clearing show that the little girl suffers trauma. This is not a romantic date with a grown woman, a dozen roses and a bottle of fine Californmia champagne.

When this moron is convicted he ought to be sodomized with the blunt end of a baseball bat (say a Barry Bonds special!) by a very "loving, caring and gentle" fellow inmate.

Bastard!

1989 300TE "Alice"
1990 300CE "Sam Spade"
1991 300CE "Beowulf" RIP (06.1991 - 10.10.2007)
1998 E320 "Orson"
2002 C320 Wagon "Molly Fox"

Res non semper sunt quae esse videntur

My Gallery

Not in this weather!