View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 06:31 AM
dieselarchitect

How about the Boilers?

I hate to say anything as it might jinx them but the Purdue football team beat Minnesota last night at Minnesota. I have been pleased with their work this season and have been wondering how good the opponents might be.

It is good to see them beat a big ten team at home, even if Minnesota might not be all that good (I really have no clue).

Anybody think coach Weis at Notre Dame will last the season out?

The Irish fans are the toughest to please there are, I think.

Went to an outdoor wedding last night of two of my #3 lovely daughter's class mates, both really nice kids, and the weather was pretty much like it is in southern california. Ate some good food, which due to eating by the light of a 3" tall candle I have no idea what any of it was, and got to fool around with two of my grandchildren a lot.

A good time, but the pastor seemed inclined to try to turn the wedding into an opportunity to bloviate about his interpretation of the Bible a little too longly.

Tom W
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.