View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 06:00 PM

BenZ-LBG,

Frist of all I started this thread because I was asking people to help me find resources to help in the legal defence of my dad.

Since you did a lot of flag waving. I am sure you believe you in the principle of all people is entitle to a proper defense. This is not only a principle but the law.

I am also sure you believe in the principle (also the law) that all is pursumed innocient until proven guilty. You don't have all the fact in the case against my dad. For all you know he could have made a complete stop. Or have you forgotten this principle? Did you say you are some sourt of peace officer??

Lastly my dad taught me to respect the law. I respect the law as a young adult. But the more I saw the real world the more I believe that the law and the law system is tilted against the weak and defenless. This is my humble opinion. In fact my opinion is not a product of my father's teaching, it is the sum of my life experiences.

So what am I to do if I believe this. I make them prove their case. I make them give me due process (also the law) especially if I am the weak or the defenceless. This will give them less ensentive to tilted the law against the weak and defenceless.

Also as citizen it is our duty to make sure the police, leagal system respect the law also. The law and principel of proper defence, prusumtion of innocient, and due process.

So as you could see I do respect the law perhaps more than you. American would be a better place if evenone get a proper defence, prusume innocient until proven guilt, and get due process. How else are we going to insure that the people who enfeoces the law respect the law.

blau,

P.S.

It would be a good thing that you kid try to get you off on a ticket that you properly deserved. Assumming that you are really guilty. Because if he is able to get you off, it means that the police or leagal system is violating or has violated THE LAW.

In most cases people get off who are guilty in general because their due process rights (or law) were violated.

P.P.S

I will respect you request for not using all caps. But I use all caps as the same way as bold and the to me is not yelling. And there are insidences that it is proper to yell. Sometimes it is proper to yell to get a point across another principle and law. Freedom of expression.
Black ML-320, 2000
Bule Porsche 993 Targa , 1997
Silver Merkur XR4Ti, 1987