View Single Post
Old 02-09-2002, 07:33 AM
YCAGWYW

Lightbulb I passed the thread along to G. Gordon Liddy

I can't hear the show, but I know the G-man likes cars and hates Daschel. Of course, who wouldn't.

G-man...

Ever since reading of the Massachusetts state congressman who sponsored a bill to the state legislature suggesting a tax on each act of copulation, I have never been surprised at the level of ego driven audacity nor the depths to which those, who think themselves my betters, will sink to attempt to run my life.

As I ply the nations highways in my 1985 Mercedes Benz 300SD turbo, which in itself suggests some level of success at running my own life, I have become aware of the attached "Scrap Bill" currently being sponsored by big brothers Daschle and Bingaman.

Attached to the Energy Policy Act of 2002 (S1766), scheduled for debate starting Monday, is Section 803 — Assistance for State Programs to Retire Fuel-Inefficient Motor Vehicles. If enacted, this bill would establish a bureaucracy to be known as the National Motor Vehicle Efficiency Improvement Program. I send it to you for a good read.

This Thursday, as I cruise the 650 miles from the great State of Taxachusetts to the Heart of it all in Ohio to be with my sweetheart on Valentine's Day, I will be chewing up the miles at an outrageous rate, getting nearly 30 mpg and riding in comfort with the seat way back, knowing that as far as I'm concerned, Daschel and cohorts can kiss my injector pump.

Happy Valentine's Day to Mrs. Liddy.

Honorably,

Fishy Frank