View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:58 PM

aren't the front springs like approximately 5 inches in diameter and the rears more like 6. i think you would hear the springs moving around and/or have them move to the point where they would work their way out. you would have to have a real idiot to have them put front springs in the back. not that it couldn't be that way... i mean the world hardly makes since.

as far as possible causes for your problem, other then completely different springs... hmm..

check the rear differential mount. if it is bad it will change the way the car sits. thicker rear spring pads shouldn't do it. i recently installed 3 nubs, and i installed a rubber in coil "coil deleter" both of witch lengthened the over all spring by what i would guess is about 3/4 of an inch. and my wheels don't tilt like that.

maybe someone installed 2 sets of spring pads. i would think your overall spring hight would have had to have been more the 1.5 inches taller then stock. i mean its gotta be way outta whack. stiffer springs wouldn't do it, i wouldn't think because the overall height of the spring wouldn't change.

if you can get under there with a digi cam it would be interesting to take a look.