View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Coder View Post
It is a Craigslist vehicle. The plates look MN, though there is only one shot that "kind-of" shows the plate.

The other information was gathered from communication with the seller.

He did say it was slow through the mountains, which I thought interesting - we don't have many mountains here in MN.
Yep, that is the one I saw. Just looked at the ad again this morning. This is at least the third ad I have seen for this car. I think he started out at $1800 or $1900. If you do go look at it I bet you could talk him down a bit.

I think it was in the first ad that the plates were more obvious. I showed it to my girlfriend who really, really liked it. She grew up in Las Vegas and instantly said, those are Nevada plates.

That does seem like a lot of oil being used. The car does look like it is in great shape. (from the pics at least)

If you could get it for closer to $1000 or under you may be able to come out ahead in the end (after fixing things). If I was in the market for another one I would definitely go look at it. But I'm in the Twin Cities so it would be a shorter trip for me!