View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 09:25 PM

S430 help needed

Thanks in advance for your help....I have a 2000 S430 that was rough idle and running poorly. I was going to change the mass air because i was sure thats wahat it was...The other day sitting in traffic it stalled for no apparent reason. It would spin over and over but not start...I naturally thought CPS...After getting it to the side of the road and checking fuses etc...It came back to life...I know still need mass air and CPS..I bought the mass air and it started and ran great...Went ahead and changed fuel filter also...Today I run down to the local parts house to order a CPS...Come outside and it turns over and over again...This time even letting it sit is no good....I attempt to check the fuses relays etc, but I pulled the purple ANTI TOW relay at the fuse box under the rear seat by mistake....when I replaced it and put the key in the ignition to try one more time it says REMOVE KEY! in the diagnostic screen....Now nothing works and the car will not even turn over. NO WINDOWS, ignition, basically nothing 12v but the radio....dash light illuminate with the door opening, but not the switch. I put the key in and the wheel begins to lower and then stops..and then its if everything is dead..I show 12.8 volts at the battery and the seats interior lights and panic on the remote still work..Doors will lock, unlock, etc..But no attempt at ignition..Any ideas....Thanks for reading this..I know its lengthy, but Ive been in a hot parking lot with her all day.