Thread: NFL playoffs...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
New England Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantman View Post
Are here and my Dolphins not only went from 1-15 to 11 and 5 and winning the division, they did it by beating the stinking JETS.

J-E-T-S suck suck suck......

The fins have to play Baltimore at home this week, a team they can and should beat, although they did lost to them earlier in the year.

Yippppppeeeee!
F'n Jets. Now I that I've had a taste of what it must be like to root for the Jets every game I guess I have a little bit of empathy for their fans. Well, maybe not. They fired Mangina today. Sure seems like cutting off the nose to spite the face to me. Scape goat anyone? Watching them crumble, and apparently continue to, has taken a little of the sting off. Watching Chad stick it to them took a little of the sting of the 'fins winning off, too. Watching Favre go down in flames, a bonus.

This season was Bellichick's best coaching job yet, playoffs or not. I guess on the positive side I've got a $287 credit towards next year's season tix (playoff invoice paid last month) and it gives Kraft another year to handle the parking/traffic mess with all of the construction and development going on.

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)