View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:13 PM

Well,the guy who bought the car for me at the auction,told me to go and remove it from the lot...so,I went there,today,started the car,looked under the hood and the 40 amp fuse for the airmatic was removed...plugged it back and the pump start working from under the front bumper/headlight.It worked for 10 sec.,stopped,then I heard air release from a valve for 1 sec.,then the pump tried every minute or so to lift the thing up,same result,pump stops,air released for one second...I dont hear any hissing sound or anything while pump is working,it seems that the car was on the ground for a couple of weeks it fridgid weather and the pump cannot lift it up now...there are no scratches under the air dam or moldings,it was not driven sitting down.I will try to bring 2 hydraulic jacks and lift both sides and help the pump,maybe that will work.Front shock tops look nice,no cracks,actually, look like new,maybe it had some work done recently.Any more suggestions on how to lift this pig a bit,so,it will go on a flatbed,seems like the front is higher,I can turn the steering,rear wheel well is right on top of the rim.