View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:53 AM

Location: Out in the Boonies of Hot, Dry, Dusty, Windy Nevada
I`ll document things as I go along. Iam good at taking pictures of most things I do. Just haven`t figured out how to post them yet on the forum.

Posting them off site like Photo Bucket is good for now. But down the road a few yrs they may not be there. seen that when looking at an old thread and just a bunch of red X`s. Doesn`t help the new person coming on board.

Posting on MB Shop server, even thumb nails, at least they will be there later on. some can be expanded on which helps.

I keep going back to PNP looking for that elusive 300D flywheel and 4 spd set up or even 5 spd, hopeing one show`s up before I start the project.

These things are just under our noses sometimes and don`t see them. I was at the Hose Shop picking up some Hydraulic parts, and Linus the part`s guy sold one for $600.00 some one gave him for FREE.

Charlie

1) Not much power
2) Even less power
3) Not nearly enough power!! 240D w/auto

Anyone that thinks a 240D is slow drives too fast.

80 240D Naturally Exasperated, 4-Spd 388k DD 150mph spedo 3:58 Diff

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works