View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawoSD View Post
Obesity has been brought about by the general lazyness of the population...in addition to all the artificial junk and sweeteners in our food. Other countries have laws on the wholesomeness of food. We should have the same.

I don't consider myself a "have-not", I'm doing just fine. When the economy improves, I'll find a job. That is beside the point. The point is that someone should not have to rely on an employer or on huge out of pocket spending to have health coverage.

The private sector health care is lavish and wasteful in its modern form.

Health care should be just as much of a right as the overly cherished right to bear arms.

You make a clear point of one of the biggest problems in this country. "Every man for himself". Europeans don't think that way, they support nationalized systems that make sure everyone is provided for. It leads to a better society and less problems. Its all self self self in the USA.
Right. We need nanny because we cannot look after ourselves. First we get this "right" then we they need a nanny to watch over the kids. When does it become a right to have your butt cleaned after your dump and someone needs to make sure it is done?

Correct. You need to rely on YOU. Not the govt, not the employer. YOU. After it is YOUR health we are talking about, isn't it?

How is that wasteful? Wasteful is what the govt is doing and they are the ones you want to manage things. Remember the $400 ash trays? $200 screwdrivers?

Why? How about butt wiping? How about titty suckling? Or how bout taking care of yourself?

Why do we have to mimic the europeans? Yes they have less problems because somebody solves it for them. I live in my own house and on my own. Know all the problems I have? Most of them go away when I was living with Mom and Dad. Should I do that again so that I don't have problems? I left a comfortable situation for a harsh environment. Don't shop, no food. Don't do laundry, no clothes, etc, etc. I had all of that taken care of at home. Why would anyone leave home them? Let some other fool take care of you.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow