View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Who's flying this thing ?

How far you want to go with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklim View Post
Right. We need nanny because we cannot look after ourselves. First we get this "right" then we they need a nanny to watch over the kids. When does it become a right to have your butt cleaned after your dump and someone needs to make sure it is done?

Correct. You need to rely on YOU. Not the govt, not the employer. YOU. After it is YOUR health we are talking about, isn't it?

How is that wasteful? Wasteful is what the govt is doing and they are the ones you want to manage things. Remember the $400 ash trays? $200 screwdrivers?

Why? How about butt wiping? How about titty suckling? Or how bout taking care of yourself?

Why do we have to mimic the europeans? Yes they have less problems because somebody solves it for them. I live in my own house and on my own. Know all the problems I have? Most of them go away when I was living with Mom and Dad. Should I do that again so that I don't have problems? I left a comfortable situation for a harsh environment. Don't shop, no food. Don't do laundry, no clothes, etc, etc. I had all of that taken care of at home. Why would anyone leave home them? Let some other fool take care of you.

Using your logic, we should get rid of the Police, and Fire Departments.

Your house catches on fire? It's YOUR problem. Go hire some dweebs to put it out, or do it yourself however you can.

Hire your own security guards to protect you if you don't feel safe with no more police. Or load up your house with guns and ammunition, I don't care.

Social Darwinism is what you want. Take care of your OWN problems, and if you can't -- then STFU and suck it up.

Have 100 babies if you want them but it's YOUR problem to take care of them. If they get sick and you can't afford the money to get them well, it goes in the "not my problem" box, why should *I* pay for idiotic choices you made, I am not my brother's keeper.

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)