View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Unregistered User

FS: Greasecar kit, VNT, etc...

Greasecar kit for $400 (local pickup). Comes with the square 13 gal tank, and Fattywagon injector line heaters. I also have a few extra filters and what not. I will need to swap center consoles because I custom fitted the switch to make it look better. At this time, I have it installed because I don't have the coolant lines to replace the ones I altered. I don't have any pics of it at this time, if you want some...ask. There isn't much to it though.

2056 VNT - $100 + shipping. I bought it on ebay, as much as I would love to run with it, I don't see myself going through the motions to get it installed. There is all but no play in the compressor wheel, and no dammage to the fins on the wheels.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Greasecar kit, VNT, etc...-img_1217.jpg   FS: Greasecar kit, VNT, etc...-img_1218.jpg   FS: Greasecar kit, VNT, etc...-img_1224.jpg   FS: Greasecar kit, VNT, etc...-img_1225.jpg  

Wife's - '08 Saab Sportcombi Aero

Riding a '03 Yamaha Warrior