Thread: Hallucinogens
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Anywhere I Roam

Being part Native American and having participated in sweat-lodges while in Florida, I am well aware of the mystical experiances induced by shrooms and peyote,, and Mescal..LSD changes around the neuro -cepters in the brain...ie:unplugs them and re-plug them in other spots in the brain. This is why a person may "feel "a color. Astral-travelling can be acheived...but the conditions must be right..Ie: no toxic , negative people around the person who has dosed.Back in the 70's was my time for experimentation...L.S. 25 in the liquid from(had to be kept in the fridge)..was nothing to play with. 1/10,000 of a milligram (about the amount the eye of a needle would hold)..introduced thru the tearduct could make you a moveing blaackout for up to 48 hours. I recall 1 such time.that I found "myself" standing at the right foot of a sphinx..What did it all do/mean to me? I realise that the mind is very powerfull...and I dont like the feeling of a substance having more power over my mind than I have over it. Today I am stone cold sober...not even alchohol in over 10 years.. Drugs are here to keep our people stupid...ie: if they are high or drunk...they forget how the government is giving it to them...with no grease.