View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:50 AM

Don't tempt me with the head-on idea (just kidding; already too far in). I thought I had it. I read in another post where someone (I think MBDoc) posted where the ABS grounds were. I shined up the ones on the strut tower, and started looking for the ground strap for the ABS pump. I discovered that the nut which secures the strap was missing and the connector was barely hanging on the terminal. I cleaned it up and hit Home Depot up for a 5mm nut and still no brake lights.

To be honest, I gave up after cleaning the other end of that ground strap last night and drove it up to an indie in Lakewood today. I am sure I would eventually find the problem but Mom wants me to bring the car down this weekend so I can spend some time with dad on Father's day. At the rate things have gone, I am not so confident I can find it that soon.

If I have a problem with my Mercedes, I go to MercedesShop. If I have a problem with my BMW, I go to BimmerNut.
If I have a probem with my Dell, I reboot it. I was an engineer for them for 10 years and we blamed everything on Microsoft.