View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 12:11 AM

Thanks guys,

I did want to refinish my 14's but after I looked at them again... they really weren't worth refinishing. One of them is still in perfect condition and it now goes as the spare (I bet it was actually the spare...)

I really think that the ride is smoother with 15"s.. and definitely definitely not harder.. despite having tire pressures of 36 psi all around.

The Rainforce that I had before were SOOO hard if the tire pressure was at 32psi (max is 35?!) and were definitely louder

I think I might give them to my friend for him to put 'em on his 1990 Camry...sure beat his unknown brand S-rated tires heheh

I'm sure the MXV4 in 14" would be just as great.. but I kinda like the wider choice of tires that I have now.

Looking at the amount of driving I do and if the engine and tranny hold.. the tires won't be worn out by the time I leave the USA in 5 or so years..

$30 for four wheels?!@#.. damn...I wionder why I don't come across deals like this..

I really wonder what I'm gonna do with the old 14" wheels.. maybe I'll make a table out of them or something and put 'em in my living room...

Any thought on the center caps?