View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by libbybapa View Post
I'm interested in finding a good condition tan spare tire cover, antenna and third row seat belts to fit an '82 300TD. Other parts I would be interested in include the piece of wooden trim that houses the front window switches and the driver's side arm rest. Please PM with prices shipped to 86001.
I suppose I could mention that wit the exception of the third row seat, all of the parts you list are the parts that all of us need.

I would expect to pay $200+ for a working 6000U wagon antenna and I think you could get more for one on ebay. I'm going to try to make one out of a working sedan antenna and a broken wagon antenna.

Center armrest - have it redone.

Center wood - $185 to have it re-done - Maderra concepts in Santa Barbara,

Spare tire cover - mine is good enough to re-dye, but many aren't. I've never seen an original one that isn't pink.

Good luck! I finally gave up on the antenna and replaced it (just 2 days ago) with the _dreadful_ black plastic Hirschman replacement antenna for W123 wagons. Yeah, it works, but it's black plastic instead of chrome on the outside, and you lose the height control functionality, not that it is particularly useful...

grumble.