View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Carlton View Post
I'm quite comfortable in retirement, but thanks for asking..............

It's quite interesting that the significantly greater tolerance possessed by the current moderators is still insufficient for certain individuals and they perpetually must find ways to attack the staff.

I'm convinced that the moderation is not the problem.............the pleasure is garnered via the perpetual bashing............. a clear sign of a tiny ego that is not satisfied in a more productive way.
Despite your commentary while seeking refuge and succor over at BenzWorld after your dismissal, how could they not appreciate that you've come to recognizes and acknowledge their abilities!

“After getting slapped in the face for doing the correct job and slapped again after my departure, they can go pound sand.
My work is done.
I get to sit back and watch a train wreck in slow motion.
The first car already went off the rails tonight”.

“A new team, clueless by definition, attempting to learn to walk, without the benefit of a parent, with the dictum of not using the stick
Watching it from afar is better than a new movie...................”

“He's just a very good troll and is taking full advantage of the new moderators. They don't view him as a troll. Hell two of them are trying to have a rational discussion with him.
Instead of booting the troll, they go after those that attack the troll. Craig sent me an e-mail about it.
The troll wins.”

“Yep, but they seem to be of the new "inclusive" moderation style where any troll is accepted.
I did the best I could to eliminate the trolls...............made for a much better forum.
They've also eliminated the public display of any infractions or warnings, so the forum membership has no idea where the "line" might be. Allows them to move "the line" at will. It's a lousy way to moderate, IMHO, moderating in the shadows.............so nobody knows............”

“There remain quite a few disgruntled folks over here who won't forget the arbitrary nature of the site back in 2004.
I'm afraid the arbitrary part of the moderation will be back in force as I speak.”