View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Who's flying this thing ?

Here are some reader comments to the story

The actions of Wal-Mart remind me of a story I heard years ago from someone who was raised in El Paso. Some gringos from would find entertainment in crossing the border into a Mexican city, throw money into a busy vehicle intersection, stand back and laugh at the people trying to retrieve the money.

Where are the "pro-family" groups on the black Friday evil? Funny how they only come out to help Republicans win elections. Whenever corporate greed and family values collide they stay mysteriously silent.

Wal-Mart is an example of a non-democratic global corporate government that loves communist regimes like China for the cheap sweat shop child labor those regimes support.

Hey, this is LA... She could've pulled an AK and shot the place up. Thanks for making a good choice LaQuandra.

People are nuts. All over saving ten bucks on some electronic piece of chinese cr@p.

This would have been an easy "roundup" if immigration would only enforce the laws. book em Dano...

When you have no self-respect, you're not going to have any repect for anything or anyone else.

Probably an just an off duty UC Davis cop having a post traumatic distress flashback....

Hey, Big Momma was just standing her ground. According to UC Davies, it's okay to hose down a crowd with pepper spray if they are making you unhappy.

Welcome to the New America, where everybody takes personal responsibility for protecting their space.

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)