View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:10 AM
...like a shield of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by whunter View Post
I setup a paypal account.

I only pre-load what is needed, and keep $5.00 USD on the card to keep it active.

No limit to what I can load.

Er I think "they" can still "get" you unless you've found a way of being someone with a bank account who doesn't exist I don't see how you can transfer funds with out having the standard agreement...

...which (if I've understood correctly) will mean that in the event of a dispute they will make your paypal account overdrawn and charge you for the priviledge.

EDIT

Hang about - have you got a disposable credit card? I think you can get those in the USA right? They don't exist here - we have disposable mobile telephones but not disposable credit cards...

...is that how you've got around it all? So in the event of a dispute you disappear into the ether? Warning - I think ebay and paypal share information so they'll have your postal adress. Start calling yourself Mrs Gunto Gwanmba (from Nigeria)...
1961 Volvo PV544 Bare metal rat rod-ish thing

I'm here to chat about cars and to help others - I'm not here "to always be right" like an internet warrior

Don't leave that there - I'll take it to bits!

Last edited by Stretch; 09-06-2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Just thought of something