View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 01:29 PM

We have a Navy blue with Palomino interior, Stella. I bought it for the kids to get to school and back economically and safely. We love the car. It is simple enough that I can do most of the work (I guess I have done all the work on it, now that I think of it) to keep it on the road, and it has been reliable.

The only problem I have is that I like the car too much. I have a hard time when I see the new door dings that accumulate in a high school parking lot. My kids are pretty careful, considering they are highschool age, but the little dings still accumulate.

The kids are not real fond of the car, because it is so "old fogey-ish", I guess. When they are out of high school, they can buy their own car if they don't like this one! Oooh, that way my wife and I could get it back, do a restoration on her, and have her all to ourselves!

Do your homework, find a good example, and use this site to help with the small problems that will inevitably crop up. You will enjoy the 116 300 SD, I am sure.

Doug