View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_bob View Post
I thought the ETM you posted was for your car. Sorry I will have a hard time figuring out your car if I don't have an accurate drawing to work from. I caution you not to follow what I said above if your wire colors are different, I would hate to see you smoke something in your car.

As for the trunk open, do you pull up a lever on the floor next to your seat? If so that is a cable release and it won't work remotely.

I know there are similar forums for Hondas, might be better to post there as the folks on that board are more familiar with your car. I'm an engineer who understands vehicle electrical and happened to have owned a bunch of Hondas so I chimed in.

Good luck with the project and if you come across an accurate diagram for your car then send me a private message via the forum and I will be happy to take a look at it offline. I'm trying to keep this thread on track for Mercedes only.
Yeap. Sorry for making off topic. I'm really appreciated your help. I will PM you when I got the right diagram. Thanks a lot, again!