View Single Post
Old 05-09-2000, 06:37 AM
LarryBible

Deezel is our safety officer, he will probably suggest that you do not run the a/c so that you can honk if you need to. The horn is a safety device.

Just a joke Deezel.

I hope that Deezel has a since of humor. I would NOT want to, in any way, discourage him from the great safety tips he offers. There is no way for any of us to know the experience or eqipment available to anyone who may be taking advantage of this site. Whenever there is talk of raising a vehicle, or anything that could pose risk, Deezel is all over it. It's too bad there's no way to measure the accidents that may have happened, had he not offered safety advice. We all appreciate it.

Knock on wood, I've never had a serious accident while working on a car. My dad had an independent garage when I was growing up, so I started hanging around a car shop when I was about six. He wouldn't let me get NEAR a car that was on a jack or jackstands when I was small. He made a real big deal about it. I think that's why I've never had an accident, I approach it with caution. Most people didn't have my Dad watching over them when they were kids, so they didn't develop such a since of caution. Deezel is helping them think about it.

Have a great day,
Larry

[This message has been edited by LarryBible (edited 05-09-2000).]