View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Zen And The Art Of Diesel

Trade: 300D glow plug relay for a 240D one.. And plugs!

Edit: I need plugs as well, I think they are the same housing 240/300, would be nice to get a bunch of wire with them but if not is fine.

I have two spare 300D GP relays from my parts stash years ago. I haven't been lucky enough to own a 300D in some time, but I hung onto these in my former-car-spares box.
I opened them and looked for obvious faults or wear on the contacts(very little), but I don't have a car to test them on and don't remember if I ever tested them way back when. So they both probably work.

What I need, is a 240D version of this for a project(late pencil type), I thought I had one, can't find it. If I could get it with the wiring plugs that would be super but if not I'll rummage some up. I'd like to trade someone one of these 300D guys for a working 240D piece. With the understanding that whoever can help me out here can test mine and if they are no good, deals off, no problem. I'd test it if I had a car and would be willing to break out a meter and check it over if someone can direct me to a good off-car spec-list. I don't have my service manuals anymore either(which is a huge bummer).
I don't mind shipping ahead first to a forum member in good standing.
I really need the 240D piece to be known working, it isn't going in a 240D and trying to troubleshoot while retrofitting could be problematic.

Photo's below, one is dated 83, not sure on the other, take your pick.
I'm in 93402. PM or e-mail if you can assist me on this, thanks.

Last edited by wolf_walker; 04-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.