View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonajim View Post
$35 a month will cover most of a monthly plan on Virgin mobile - all of them are unlimited text/data, minutes per month varies by price.

No contract, sprint network, we've be perfectly happy with them as service providers.
All very nice IN THEORY. However, it matters not if the plan is $5, everything you can want BUT poor cell coverage. Even if you get excellent cell coverage, a wonderful company to work with but in my usual area, the signal is weak and sucks, it is meaningless to me.

I'd say that a person should find out what is good IN THEIR USUAL AREA. For instance, T-mobile was great (Heads and Shoulders above AT&T) to work with. However, in my workplace, I got 1 bar of signal. Behind the glass in the middle of the store, I lost half my calls which went to voicemail. For a business, it is unacceptable. As such, I had to go tell the hottie that gave me a trial run that I was returning the phone and why.

IMO, the PO should ensure that he/she/it has a return policy for the company, try out their phone and see which one has better signal before returning it. At which point, make the informed decision. A cheap price is meaningless if you lose half your calls. Do that, I would.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow