View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.C. View Post
The only engine available on the 1966 Imperial was the 440 c.i. V8, which was second only to Lincoln's 462 in displacement, but was a much better performer than either the Lincoln or Cadillac's 1966 429 V8.

Remember that this was a competitor to the Cadillac and Lincoln - neither of which had rim options beyond steel wheels and hubcaps that year.
true, you know more about it, im just pointing out that the possible value could be through the floor for reasons like that. I had all the options, and my car was worth almost nothing comparatively. This car may have all the options for its model year, but those options seem sparse, no wheel choices?

This was a competitor to Cadillac and Lincoln, but those models both seem to have sold much better and have a much bigger following. Plus IMO those were better looking cars in the same year range. Just seems unlikely that this car is worth a whole lot to me. Its rare, but not "oh my god I need to buy it 'rare' ", more of a "eh, who built that?" rare.