View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:11 AM
CEO, Pelican Parts Inc.

Forum Changes: New Forum for Politics and Religion

I've received several complaints recently about the OD forum here. I'm going to make some changes. On the Pelican forums, I created a separate Politics and Religion forum to separate the topics, and that has worked very, very well since 2008.

Needless to say, some changes will be made. Firstly, there is a new forum for Politics and Religion topics only. If you post in the main forum when you should be posting in the politics and religion subforums, then you will be warned and/or suspended from posting in OD for a short period of time. Other changes will be more subtle, but they will lend themselves towards a more harmonious gathering here.

Please join me in doing your part to clean up the OD forum. I will also be extremely disappointed if this post deteriorates into negativity as well.

The new forum can be found here:

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/open-discussion-politics-religion/

This worked very, very well on the Pelican forums - it made the OD forum there fun to look at again - filled with interesting stories and the such, without all of the irritation of politics, etc. I suspect with a little bit of effort, this will have a very similar positive effect.

Thanks for your assistance,

-Wayne