View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Rule #1, don't freak out.

The premier Bosch diesel injector shop in Seattle is called "Seattle Injector" it is right on the south side of downtown on Airport Way. Maybe a block north of the Downtown Seattle Mercedes Dealership.

They do incredible work but a rebuild is more on the expensive side of things. And I have also kind of given up on mechanic shops and any sort of business doing my work for me. I have had way too many bad experience and always left wondering if they actually did the job right or if it's Jerry rigged. I love being able to have one on one contact with my mechanic or more often just do it my self.

Don't get me wrong tho, I have ONLY HEARD GREAT THINGS about Seattle Injector. I have absolutely no reason to believe they are not the best diesel injector shop in Washington State, which they are.

Prices for them are as follows if anyone is interested:

- Injector clean, pressure test, and spray pattern test. $100 +tax TOTAL, ALL 5 injectors (good deal IMO)

- Injector rebuild, (also clean, pressure, and spray test) - $80 per injector ($400 for all 5) plus $40 tax (steep IMO)