View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Shadetree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoublenastywitit View Post
I Have a set of 5 injectors I wants cleaned, refurbished, and rebuilt with Monarch or Bosio Nozzles. Also need to be pop testes and set to the correct specification.

I'd like new springs pins washers spacers and etc. If they are showing wear when you open them up. (And if this is stupid and not necessary let me know as well)

I'll ship my injectors and buy the new Nozzles and either ship them to you or drive them to u if u live in western Washington.

I'll pay for the labor.

I really would like someone who has the knowledge and skill set to polish the visual side of it to make them look ad brand new as possible. I think they are brass on top and that would be sweet if they actually looked brass again, but I could be completely off here too.

Either way I want them show quality

I also have 10 more injectors I will want done by you if they come out both looking good and functioning even better. (Brand new function and internal cleanliness is most important)

Shoot me a bid
Buying new springs is unreasonable. You'd be just as well to buy complete injectors if you're planning on going down that road.

As noted here many times the proper way to deal with injectors is disassemble them, clean the parts, install new monarch nozzles and pop them to assess their pop pressure. Then tear them down and add or remove shims or any combination thereof to get the specified pop pressure for your engine.

The good guys lap the body of the injectors to ensure a good seal. Some of us lap them to refine the popping pressure to make them all pop at an exact predetermined pressure instead of settling for a range as is allowed by MB specs. It's kind crazy to go to that extreme but I only work for myself.

I'm like greazzer, dealing with consumers will make many friends and a few enemies along the way. It's the few that bother me though I might be willing to help anyone out but at my leisure.
95 318ic

Last edited by Clemson88; 08-27-2017 at 01:12 PM.