View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Reiner View Post
300:

Based on the given wheel dimensions, the stated 14.4mm inward move of the inboard rim is correct; the most likely points of interference would be between the outboard steering rod ends and the tire/rim.
My apologies, i just needed to change one factor which is the tire aspect size from 60 to 55, due to tire make/model availability.
So here is the current sizing below, along with new image..
NEW:
195/55/16

But as for the steering rod connection just inside from the wheel.. is it the red arrow in image below? And does this distance from wheel stay put during all operation? If i were to do a test install of one wheel... if it clears this rod point, then it's fine?

I feel like it's going to clear upon install, since i am in touch with someone who has on a wheel with even a tiny bit more inner reach than the 14.4 of my possible setup (they have 17.7 and say it just barely clears), and also the wheel manufacturer of the wheel i want says 300TD fits, which i believe is the same?

I suppose i could just order one wheel and have the shop put it on even without the tire on. I've also considering ordering an impact wrench and trying this myself!