View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmash View Post
TSA does not change their policies often at all. The only times things change is when an event happens and people over react. Second, the number of people who have their bags pilfered is about equal to the number of people who run in to bad cops ... which is to say minuscule. The stats prove me right and you wrong every single time. As for you staying earth bound, it occurs to me that you are probably on the 'no fly' list and are earth bound by force as opposed to choice. You are mentally unstable and paranoid. I would not be surprised to find that you interfered with a TSA agent or a member of the flight crew on your last flight (who knows when that was) and the government said you can't play like an adult so you are grounded.

Your stories are about as believable as Idle's. If by some strange coincidence even half of your stores are true, you are by far one of the most unlucky people on the planet. The amount of bad chit that happens to you is just off the chart. So ..... what did you do to piss off the TSA or flight crew to get grounded?
It's sad to hear about your problems of dealing with reality.

I keep telling people: Get out of the house. If you live a life of dullness you have only yourself to blame.

A tip for the traveling public. Don't fly. But when you do need to charter a jet. You can go big time if you wish but you can usually find a deal in the two to three thousand dollar an hour range. If the TSA really bothers you there are alternatives.

And if you have to fly commercial then don't take any luggage at all. Just buy what you need when you get there. And toss it when you leave. You would be shocked to see how little you can get by on for a few days.

Just stop all the whining. If you are really that upset then call your congressman. This is bought on to you by the government; let them know you are unhappy.

MAGA!!