Thread: Medicare
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Diesel Dandy

Thumbs up Geezer Health Care

To the O.P. :

First and foremost, not knowing a thing means you're ignorant not 'stupid' .

No shame in this .

You're in California and near a Kaiser so look hard at them ~ I've had Kaiser for 32 years and they're not perfect by any means but they don't normally give you the Okey-Doke about anything and they have Doctors for pretty much anything .

I've had way more surgeries than I ever thought possible and multiple emergencies blah blah blah, I'll stick with Kaiser thankyouverymuch .

Yes, they flat out killed the wives of two of my mates and I've directly encountered several incompetent Doctors there but the up side is : if you do your due diligence you can choose to avoid the bad Doctors .

I learned this accidentally after nearly having an obvious, hostile and incompetent quack do neurosurgery on my broken and mangled neck .

On the other hand they once got a Surgeon off the golf course on a Sunday and opened a closed for the weekend building so he could remove steel splinters from one of my eye balls, I could have gone blind instead that's now my better eye as I age .

My point here is : you're doing the right thing, looking into the details sooner than later , keep up the good works and let us know how it works out for you .

I did then what I knew how to do ~ now that I know better I do better