View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:45 PM

So I got the car into the shop and messed with it a little bit. So basically when you start the car it blows cold and blows out the center vents like normal. After a couple of minutes I can hear it switch the flaps and closes off the center vents and blows out defrost. It does not seem to be full blast out of the defrost vents, more like leak air maybe. The side vents still blow but not cold. If you shut it off and restart it will then blow correctly again for a couple of minutes and blow cold then back to the same thing. The Aux fan does not come on at all and will not come on when activated in SDS. It does come on when 12 volts are applied to the connector. The only ACC error code I get is B1227 which is outside temp sensor. The temp in the cluster reads correct. I wanted to see if I could activate the aux fans from some other module but for some reason the HHT WIN emulator running on this c4 system sometimes seems to have a hard time connecting to modules and can't seem to get into any of the body or chassis modules. I wanted to fire up my old C3 system but that laptop will not turn on for some reason. I also had planned on swapping out the PBU to see what would happen but can't seem to locate my radio removal tools. I guess I will have to order new ones.