View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 02:09 AM
Master hull craftsman

Which part?[emoji16] I'm getting excited. My one issue the whole time with doing the truck conversion on the w126 was the fuel system. The tank behind the back seat kinda ruins the whole truck bed. Sure I could have moved the tank but it's not the best or safest thing to do. The w114 has the tank under the floor of the trunk. Perfect. Plus I am a way bigger fan of the w114 front end. The suspension is way more tunable and it's way lighter, and all the work I've done on my drift car learning what makes it do what is transferable. My drift car is too soft still so setting this car up the same should be perfect. Not positive what gear to run in it yet. I'm going to build the front subframe from an r/c107 for it then a rear from a c107 with polyurethane bushings and maybe antisquat control arms. I found engine mounts on eBay but they want a bit much. I'm hoping they accept my offer.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk