View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Master hull craftsman

Not really bashing the people dissagreeing. Just bashing the reasons why it is a non manual car now. Go drive a camary or a Mercedes sedan , or an automatic Corvette. The manual should still absolutely be an option. I'll even say there a good chance it comes back, there is plenty of people besides myself that are actual prospective buyers not happy about it. Same with the Supra. That will have a stick I'm almost certain, they have been swapped already too. My driving experience is put out there to be on par with many people that think the same way, driving enthusiast, racers, people of that nature. Again. If driving a car yourself at a high level isn't satisfying to you (or whoever) great. Rev matching with the side of my foot while still applying the brakes smoothly going into a turn makes me happy. So does dumping the clutch and a host of other things that a new dual clutch third pedal-less car are not going to allow. Lots of people agree with that. The sultan in dubia has every supercar on the planet at his disposal. His favorites? Ferrari f40 and Maserati mc12. Manual trans, no computer interference. Pure driving,you and the car. Every time something is taken over by a machine/computer an art is lost. In 20 years no one will have a clue how to drive stick except any racing that it's still mandatory I'd guess. I'd still love to see a compromise. Put the stick and the pedal in there. Have an auto mode. That simple. I'm sure these milliseconds reacting computers can figure out if you're up or downshifting and hit the right clutch. You are all crying about how it's the right thing to let them take it away as much as I'm saying it's not.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk