View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 08:00 AM
dieselarchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd4evr View Post
Well considering I'm doing a 5 cyl in to a 4 cyl car swap with a 4 speed you kinda did. Least you could have done was say you didn't have the actuall info you said you did. guess you were trolling me. Sounds great, what are we racing and on what? Dirt, pavement, oval? Go karts? I hardly consider my SLC a race car but I'd be happy to let you do laps in my car.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
Somewhere along the line you decided to put a 617 turbo motor into a 115 chassis. I never got that information until you had already been rude to me. In any case I would not recommend putting that motor into the 115 chassis because too many things are different. It is a swap I have never done.

As for racing, we're probably too far apart to pull it off but perhaps we could meet up at an autocross somewhere halfway between. I am a fairly slow driver compared to the numerous national champions I have competed alongside and against in our SCCA Indy region, but I have a fast C mod.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.

Last edited by t walgamuth; 03-04-2020 at 08:26 AM.