View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd4evr View Post
You still don't get it. It's not about "tech" or being a cool guy with a pdk or whatever at cars and coffee. It's about a pure driving experience. I wouldn't buy a new car for 100 reasons but I dont like abs, traction control, or any automated BS. The reason is that I want to DRIVE MY CAR MYSELF, this generation has just proclaimed " I'm not good at this and I don't want to learn so I'll have a computer do it for me. " And it's worn off on everything and everyone. That crap is great for most people because they suck at driving, BUT it also just continues to make people worse drivers. I watched a guy key fob his Tesla out of a parking space the other day. Someone mentioned that they were faster around a track with a pdk than a manual but still preferred a manual. Unless you are someone like that I'll bet my feet are better abs and traction control than your computer on a race track. That **** keeping you from running into people on the street and improving lap times are very different. The cleetus McFarland YouTube channel just did a review on the c8 and the traction control was cutting in alot until he cut it off. If you want to keep up with the Joneses at cars and coffee you can have your computers. I'll still take 3 pedals all day long. Good luck pop starting your car when your overused start-stop feature kills a starter in 10 years. Or figuring out what is wrong when it won't go into gear, hell I can drive my car with no clutch pedal in an emergency.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
I get it just fine, I vote with my wallet you vote with yours.
2007 Tiara 3200